The University of Integrated Health (UIH) is an American leading institution for integrated health education. UIH offers a wide variety of certificate, undergraduate, and graduate programs under three academic departments. Our education system encompasses a well-rounded holistic integrative approach to health care.
World-class educators and leaders have come together to create this new innovative curriculum. A model of education in the field of ancient as well as modern medical studies that incorporate the key concepts of science and health.
As a Nationally accredited institution, The University of Integrated Health graduates are qualified to receive American national and professional board certification from ‘American Association of Drugless Practitioner (AADP)’ and American Association Natural Wellness Practitioner (AANWP)’ after completing any educational program from The University of Integrated Health. We are proud to be at the forefront of online learning technologies which include an innovative learning management platform, inspiring online video courses, and engaging teaching materials.
In addition, these are our beliefs here at the University of Integrated Health.
- We believe in a natural, non-invasive approach to restoring health, without side effects.
- We believe that everyone must be educated on how to heal themselves and others.
- We believe that the right to health belongs to everyone who sincerely desires and manifests it.
- We believe in the reality of this field and subspace which guarantees the optimal source to healing.
- We believe in improving the health of individuals and communities by acting collectively.
- We believe in using a model of medicine based on the concepts of bio-terrain and subtle energies.
- We believe in promoting the practice of the healing arts with competence, ethics, and compassion.
- We believe that we can help practitioners prevent disease and generate optimal health for all.
We welcome you to become a part of our mission to expand the awareness of this new medical model across the globe and to develop parameters for ongoing scientific research to validate this exciting new medical paradigm.