Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CIN)
- Become Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CHN) in a semester-long and 100% online course!
- After successful completion, you will earn a certificate with the title of “Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CHN)” from The University of Integrated Health.
- The University of Integrated Health is accredited by AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Without any further exam, you can apply for board certification from AADP and QAHE to become board certified holistic health professional, and License from GEMA.
The Integrative Nutritionist Certification program provides an evidence-based, unprecedented, professional training for the promotion of long-term health and well-being in whole body. This course is composed of topics including human body nutritional needs, nutrition-dense food, organics, all diet methods such as ketosis, veganism, vegetarianism, whole foods, paleo, dairy, non-dairy, and how to achieve total wellness. This course will also provide you with a strong skill set on personalized nutrition and different diet methods, and the confidence to coach and consult with any client seeking to not only prevent but reverse modifiable chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease, and gain optimal health. The students of this nutritional certification course will become familiar with food-related policy and recommendations, including the Dietary Guidelines of USDA and some other countries, FDA Food Labels, and evidence-based nutrition programs, and gain practical skills to make healthful dietary choices.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to identify the fundamentals of a healthy eating pattern; recognize associations between dietary behaviors and understand barriers to healthful eating, including cultural, environmental, and social; utilize validated tools to encourage healthy food choices; provide practical advice to improve dietary behaviors; and become adept at accessing evidence-based resources to maintain the most up-to-date knowledge, skills, and tools to promote good nutrition.
As a Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CIN), you will be able to learn strategies to coach, consult, and advise clients on how to identify and correct the nutritional causes of health complaints, and design personalized diet and lifestyle programs that promote optimal health. If this appeals to you or you are passionate about health and wellness, then this program is for you!
Course Delivery Method:
- 100% Digital versions on Blackboard site for all courses.
- Online access to course materials, books, and video lectures
- All textbooks and other materials are provided by UIH completely free.
- Weekly quizzes and final exam are online
- Online testing – submit your assignments, quizzes and final examination online, and receive your results immediately
- No extra or added fees for registration, course materials, and/or examination
- Unlimited Student Support – We are here to help you before, during, and after enrollment
- No Travel Necessary
- Nutrition Resources for Your Business
- Guide on Legal Guidelines for Unlicensed Nutrition Practitioners
- Forms, worksheets, and checklists provided are perforated for easy duplication
A Certified Integrative Nutritionist May Perform Any of the Following Tasks, But Are Not Limited To:
- Guide on establishing & optimizing your holistic integrative health business
- Counsel clients on basic rules of good holistic and integrative nutrition, healthy wholesome eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Counseling and lifestyle management forms for starting your own business
- Assess optimal nutritional needs; assess diet restrictions and current health plans; develop and implement nutritional plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Advice on nutritional principles, food plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare optimal meal plans such as healthy fat, optimum cholesterol, plant-based, and chemical-free meals.
- Advice on habits for consciously eating healthy foods that promote vibrant physical and mental health while supporting a strong immune system and preventing disease.
- Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CIN) Consultants may also perform advising to take supplements and other nutritional considerations.
- Certified Integrative Nutritionists (CIN) are also scope of practice for Holistic and Integrative Nutrition/Dietitians, Nutritionists, and Health & Wellness Coaches.
- Human Body and Digestion
- Dietary Guidelines
- Nutrition for Allergies and Asthma
- Nutrition on Weight and Diabetes
- Nutrition on Heart Health
- Nutrition for Autoimmune Disease
- Nutrition and Cancer
- Food as Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition 1
- Clinical Nutrition 2
- Complete your course within one year or less
Requirements for enrollment:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of nutrition and a healthy diet
- Desire to help others obtain their nutritional and optimal health goals
- Comprehensive manuals and/or digital textbooks, online resources, video presentations with power-point lecture notes, weekly quizzes, and online final exam.
- Passing an online exam with 70% or higher.
- The exam is based on the course materials. No added materials are needed.
- Once you submit your examination for grading and pass, you will receive your grade and credentials immediately
Integrative Nutritionist Certification Course Curriculum-
$1200.00 Current Special $840.00
- Dr. Andris Kazmers, MD
- Dr. Todid Najafi, DC
- Dr. Dawndi Reeves, DC
- Dr. M. Mojibul Haque, ND, PhD
- Barbara Carrillo, BS, CIN
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aya Dirawi, BS, CIN
- Contact: email@example.com