Dr. Jacob Vonfeldt
-Functional Diagnostic Medicine(FDM), Functional Medicine University (FMU), USA.
-Nutrition in Health and Wellbeing, Harvard University, USA.
-Doctor of Naturopathy (ND), ANWPB Accreditation Board
-Post Doctorate, University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), USA.
-Doctoral Education (Ph.D.) in Bioorganic Chemistry, University of WIsconsin MLK(UWM), USA.
-MS (Physical Chemistry) & BS (Chemistry), The University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Professor Lone Star College 2014 – 2015
Professor University of Houston-Downtown 2015 – 2016
Professor University of Houston-Clear Lake 2015 – 2020
Graduate Teaching Assistant University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Aug 2009 – Aug 2014
- General Chemistry I & II
- Nutrition I & II
- Functional Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Introduction to Chemistry
- Chemical Science
- Chemistry for Engineers
- Organic Chemistry I & II
Chancellor Fellowship 2009, University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee,
Graduate Teaching Award, 2011, the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee
- “Teaching and Learning in College: Reflection on Theory and Practice” University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee, WI, USA, Jan 25-May10, 2014
- “Preparing Future Faculty (PFF)” Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, Jan 29-May10, 2013
- “Engage Students for Collaborative Learning” Lone Star College, Houston, TX, Nov15, 2014
- “Student Code of Conduct in the Classroom” Lone Star College, Houston, TX, Oct 05, 2014
- “CATS: Classroom Assessment Techniques” Lone Star College, Houston, TX, Oct 09, 2014
- “Copywrongs in the Classroom” Lone Star College, Houston, TX, Nov 02, 2014
- “Classroom Discipline” Lone Star College, Houston, TX, Nov 15, 2014