Doctor of Regenerative Medicine (RMD)
The University of Integrated Health (UIH) is America’s premier integrative regenerative medical education provider. UIH offers full-time four years Doctor of Regenerative Medicine (RMD) program into accelerated two-years online education and another year of internship in any type of integrated health clinic. Our compressed program provides you with a rigorous curriculum that blends a thorough scientific foundation with a clinical internship.
Our comprehensive training program covers the whole body and mind solution.
Accreditation and Program Overview
University of Integrated Health (UIH) is accredited by AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners), American Board of Functional and Integrative Medicine (ABFIM), and International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE). After graduation from UIH, students are qualified to apply AADP, ABFIM, and QAHE to become board certified holistic health professionals without further exam. Accreditation allows UIH graduates to sit for the board examinations and get licensed from ABFIM board to practice in United States and Globally.
Become a regenerative medicine doctor through our integrative medical program which encompasses the diagnosis and management of primary care patients through the use of natural means that include integrative regenerative counseling, nutrition, wellness counseling, botanicals, physical medicine, homeopathy, physiotherapy, electrotherapy, stem cell & regenerative therapies and natural pharmaceuticals. UIH teaches the tenets and philosophy of the profession and the profession’s unique and all-encompassing natural approach to the patient.
Regenerative Integrative Medicine to Transform Health Care
A passionate pledge to nurture the regenerative integrative medicine capability and confidence that makes AADP certified practitioners sought after experts in their field.
Create a stem cell regenerative learning experience that challenges, educates, empowers, and inspires health professionals to set ego aside, question everything they’ve been taught, and develop the deep, practical application to knowing how that differentiates a savvy integrative medicine practitioner from their peers.
An experienced, multi-modality tribe of like-minded integrative regenerative health professionals, driven and supported to make a significant change in health care, together, no matter where or how they practice.
The Course Includes
Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine
Healing Mind, Body, and Soul
TCM and Evolutionary Medicine
This Doctor of Regenerative Program is designed to teach an advanced level of Regenerative Medicine over a wide range of topics. A broad range of scientific concepts are covered at a sufficient depth to provide in this professional degree program. The graduate will be familiar with the core basic to advance and clinical science concepts of modern Regenerative Medicine technologies and treatments. A broad range of medical specialties providing Regenerative Medicine treatments will be introduced. This will provide the student with a better understanding of the breadth of the specialty and their individual science and technology aspects.
- Foundation of Health and Nutrition
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Integrative Health Care
- Human Pathophysiology and Psychology
- Functional Regenerative Medicine
- Complementary Medicine
- Internal Condition and Energy Medicine
- Mind-Body Solution
- Meditation, Yoga, and Acupuncture
- Legal and Ethics of Regenerative Health Care
- Biological, Manipulative, and Body-Based Therapies
What is the best way to get a regenerative medicine degree online?
- Regenerative medicine is fast becoming one of the most popular ways for people to seek medical treatment. Regenerative medicine believes in treating the whole patient, from their mental and environmental health to their physical ailments and even their spiritual development. Given the recent turn towards wellness and balance instead of just making a snap diagnosis and writing out a prescription, the rise of functional medicine makes a lot of sense.
- Are you interested in earning your Regenerative medicine degree online?
- Keep on reading to know what to look for in online Regenerative medicine programs.
Multiple Tracks to Choose From
- The best online Regenerative medicine degree programs are those that allow you to choose from a variety of different tracks. Regenerative medicine is a broad field, and you want to focus on the concentration that most appeals to you. You’ll be prepared to enter into a wide variety of different careers in the integrative medical field. You can focus on areas like nutrition, chemistry, and biology, the use of adaptive equipment within occupational therapy, and even the underlying causes of stress.
When you want to earn your regenerative medicine degree online, flexibility is key. You need to be able to take your courses on your own time, especially if you can’t currently quit your job or if you can’t find the time to travel back and forth to campus. Online distance education allows you to do just that. You should also have several options when it comes to your timeline and entry requirements.
Since many people, especially those re-entering the workforce after a long absence, don’t have time to take the SAT or ACT, you should also look for programs that don’t require them for entry.
A Strong Curriculum
When you’re looking at Regenerative medicine degree programs, you also need to understand what to expect from the curriculum. You need to be certain that you’ll have a solid foundation upon which to grow your skill set. You should expect to take classes on general psychology, nutrition therapy, anatomy and medical terminology, and even courses on aging and how lifestyles can impact one’s health.
Ready to Apply for Your Regenerative Medicine Degree?
Now that you know what to look for in online Regenerative medicine programs, it’s time for you to start chasing your dreams. At UIH, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to apply. We are accredited by the AADP and our excellent reputation speaks to how we value flexibility and our commitment to our students.
There’s no reason for you to wait to earn your Regenerative medicine degree.
Self-Paced – On-demand learning – sign up now and get access now
High-quality content – Developed by experts in their field, well-researched, and referenced curriculum you can trust.
Delivered online – An easy-to-navigate, web-based format that may include videos, activities, and quizzes.
Continuing education – Designed for healthcare professionals. Open to all.
Continuing education credit is often available.
This degree program could be enrolled by individuals or physicians from different fields such as Medical doctors, Chiropractors, DO, and different health care practitioners from Integrated health care such as naturopaths, holistic, functional medicine, regenerative medicine, nutritionist, etc.
- Principal of Integrative Medicine
- Anatomy and Physiology – 3 credit hours
- Regenerative Medicine I – 3 credit hours
- Regenerative Medicine II – 3 credit hours
- Pathophysiology – 3 credit hours
- Microbiology – 3 credit hours
- Sociology – 3 credit hours
- Embryology & Histology – 3 credit hours
- Immunology – 3 credit hours
- Evolutionary Medicine – 3 credit hours
- Functional Medicine – 3 credit hours
- Clinical Nutrition – 3 credit hours
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, TCM – 3 credit hours
- Advance Kinesiology – 3 credit hours
- Internal Condition – 3 credit hours
- Blood Chemistry and Lab – 3 credit hours
- Modern Medicine – 3 credit hours
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines – 3 credit hours
- Modern Acupuncture – 3 credit hours
- Mind-Body Solution – 3 credit hours
– Dissertation – 15 credit hours
Total Credit Hours: 75
- Students will be required to have a baccalaureate degree in any discipline and a minimum GPA of 2:50 or higher. Those between who started bachelor program within the UIH may be considered for admission under an Alternative Admissions Track Plan (AATP).
- Students will be required to have completed Certified Integrative Nutritionist (CIN) course from UIH or any other integrative health educational institution.
- Required materials to submit-unofficial transcript (s), two recommendation letters, completed application, and proof of proficiency of english language for international applicants.
- Comprehensive manuals and/or digital textbooks, online resources, video presentations with power-point lecture notes, weekly quizzes, and online final exams.
- Passing an online exam with 70% or higher.
- The exam is based on the course materials. No added materials are needed.
- Once you submit your examination for grading and pass, you will receive your grade and credentials immediately
Total Tuition for the four years doctoral program: Regular
$37,500.00 Special $11,250.00
- Noel Boaz MD, PhD
- M. Mojibul Haque, ND, PhD
- Sara Florida, PhD
- Andris Kazmers, MD
- Austin McJunkins, MD
- Todid Najafi, DC
- Dawndi Reeves, DC
- Joe Ana Jones, PhD
- Jacob Vonfeldt, DC, IMD
- Adrian Isaza, DC, PhD
- E. W. Williams, DC
- Lauren J. Marchefka, MSN, BA, FNP-BC, ABAAHP
- Marina D. Crosby
Please email us at
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.