The University of Integrated Heath (UIH) is America’s premier integrative medicine education provider. UIH offers four-year BS education. Our compressed program provides you with a rigorous curriculum that blends thorough scientific foundation with comprehensive training in traditional and alternative treatments for whole body and mind solutions.
Accreditation and Program Overview
University of Integrated Heath (UIH) is accredited by AADP (American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE).
Biology Tentative Course Outline:
- Biological Molecules
- Membranes and Transport
- DNA Structure and Replication
- DNA Transcription and Translation
- Nervous System
- Circulatory and Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Excretory System
- Skeletal and Muscular System
- Immune System
- Endocrine System
Integrative and Functional Nutrition
Healing Mind, Body, and Soul
Western and Traditional Medicine
TCM and Alternative Medicine
- Learning through UIH own learning management system
- Comprehensive manuals and/or digital textbooks completely free
- Evidence based health research articles and online resources
- Video presentations with power-point lecture notes
- Weekly quizzes, interactive discussion activity with other classmates
- Comprehensive online final exam.
- 100% Digital versions in Blackboard learning management site for all course textbooks and other materials.
- Online access to course materials, books, and video lectures
- Weekly quizzes and final exam are online
- Online testing – submit your assignments and final examination online, and receive your results immediately
- No extra or added fees for registration, course materials and/or examination
- Unlimited Student Support – We are here to help you before, during and after enrollment
- No Travel Necessary
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of nutrition and a healthy diet
- Desire to help others obtain their nutritional and optimal health goals
- The University of Integrated Health admission fee is $99
Course Tuition: $35,700
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.